ACCIDENT/INCIDENT INVESTIGATION ANALYSIS (AIIA) COURSE
Flight Safety is calling for expressions of interest for the upcoming Accident/Incident Investigation Analysis Course.
Calling for Expressions of Interest for the next AIIA Course*
A 'Certificate of Awareness Training' is issued to all participants.
Courses can be delivered either on site or during a Aeronautical Enterprises training session held periodically in Melbourne. Contact Aeronautical Enterprises for our next training session date.
This course provides an actual "hands-on" systems investigation methodology that includes Human Factors in keeping with the Overview description below.
- Outline of Accident Investigation, reference ICAO - Annex 13, ATSB and international accident investigation organisations as appropriate.
- James Reason’s - TRIPOD model
- Background, Tripod Incident Causation Model
- Incidents/Accidents includes ‘Unsafe Acts’, Trends in Safety, Controlling the Uncontrollable
- General Failure Types, Fallible Decisions and Root Causes
- Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS)
- Human Factors Intervention Matrix (HFIX)
- Interactive Team Exercises
Special Offer - ACCIDENT/INCIDENT INVESTIGATION AND ANALYSIS (AIIA) Course
For the next 3-months Flight Safety is offering our internationally recognised, AIIA course at the reduced rate of $1,200 + GST per delegate.
2-Day Training Course fee: $1,600 + GST per delegate, lunch and refreshment supplied.
Visit Course Registration to secure your place and for full details on how to register and Aeronautical Enterprises Terms and Conditions.
Group Bookings Onshore, Offshore or International
Group bookings of 5 delegates or more for onshore, offshore or international courses may be eligible for a substantial course fee discount. Email Aeronautical Enterprises or complete our Aeronautical Enterprises Training Enquiry Form to find our how much a group booking could save your company.
* Minimum numbers apply for all courses.