ACCIDENT/INCIDENT INVESTIGATION ANALYSIS (AIIA) COURSE
Aeronautical Enterprises, Flight Safety's training company, is calling for expressions of interest for the upcoming Accident/Incident Investigation Analysis Course.
19th and 20th April 2018 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
21st and 22nd June 2018 (Location in Australia TBC)*
A 'Certificate of Participation' is issued to all participants.
Courses can be delivered either on site, at one of our international training locations or during a Aeronautical Enterprises training session held periodically in Melbourne. Contact Aeronautical Enterprises for our next training session date.
AIIA Course Profile
This course provides an actual "hands-on" systems investigation methodology that includes Human Factors in keeping with the Overview description below.
- Outline of Accident Investigation, reference ICAO - Annex 13, ATSB and international accident investigation organisations as appropriate.
- James Reason’s - TRIPOD model
- Background, Tripod Incident Causation Model
- Incidents/Accidents includes ‘Unsafe Acts’, Trends in Safety, Controlling the Uncontrollable
- General Failure Types, Fallible Decisions and Root Causes
- Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS)
- Human Factors Intervention Matrix (HFIX)
- Interactive Team Exercises
2-Day Training Course fee: $1,600 + GST per delegate, lunch and refreshment supplied.
Visit Course Registration to secure your place and for full details on how to register and Aeronautical Enterprises Terms and Conditions.
Group Bookings Onshore, Offshore or International
Group bookings of 5 delegates or more for onshore, offshore or international courses may be eligible for a substantial course fee discount. Email Aeronautical Enterprises or complete our Aeronautical Enterprises Training Enquiry Form to find out how much a group booking could save your company.
* Minimum numbers apply for all courses.